Admissions for L.K.G. are held in the month of January-March every year.
Admissions for U.K.G. to class IX.
This is subject to availability of seats. School authorities reserve the right to reject any candidate without assigning any reason.
Pupils seeking admission to Class I should complete 5 years of age as of January 1st in the year in which admission is sought.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Application form duly filled in and signed by the parent / guardian furnishing complete and correct particulars
- A copy of the original birth certificate in support of the date of birth in the case of admission to L.K.G.
- Address proof of parent (Government-issued document)
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school with EMIS No. is mandatory.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Copy of community Certificate.
- Documents in point (4) in the list above must be produced before June 15 failing which provisional admission granted would be cancelled automatically. The school has the right to withdraw admission in case incorrect information is furnished.